more useful info about invites
Part 1 of this post looked at Save the Dates, When to Send the Invitations, What Should be Included in a Wedding Invitation and What Should be on the Wedding Invitation. This post will be looking further into wedding stationary etiquette.
- This will vary from couple to couple and will also depend on who is paying for the wedding, here are some examples of wedding invitation wording;
- Mr and Mrs John Smith request the pleasure of your company at the marriage of their daughter Lucy to Mr. Tom Parker at the church of St Peter and St Paul, Kettering on Friday, 1st September 2017 at 2 o’ clock and afterwards at the Elme Hotel.
- With their families Mr Tom Parker and Miss Lucy Smith request the pleasure of your company at their marriage.
- Mr Tom Parker and Miss Lucy Smith request the pleasure of your company at their marriage.
- As a general rule have a host line, then…
View original post 532 more words